Thursday, March 1, 2007



This has been a somewhat stress free day...thank God! I started KONG in earnest today, working on an eight page adaptation of the two page prologue from the book. We are doing a issue zero that sets up the series. It will also contain series sketches and a preview of issue one. It should be pretty cool.


I think we are coming close to a deal with the artist of the very best book (other than mine... :) ) that I saw at the con, GEARHEAD. Phil Hester and I are co-writing a series called 13 STEPS and this artist, Kevin Mellon (spelling?) is my first choice. I am just waiting on Phil.


I pitched Marvel an idea today. I got fairly close a few weeks ago with something for MARVEL PRESENTS, but it didn't happen. Hopefully this new one will get that long sought-after yes.


Still working on that list of books and trades and ogn's.


I heard from Sal Cipriano today. He is almost done with the letters for the first eight pages of THE UNCREDITED HISTORY OF FARAUT & FOSTER: ADVENTURERS FOR HIRE. We'll be pitching in earnest soon. I am very excited for that series to get pitched. Karl Slominski is doing an amazing job. Here are some of his pages...





More tomorrow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home