Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm going to give this a try...

I am going to try and read a graphic novel or book a week from here on out. It will be hard with all of the stuff I am writing, but I will give it a go. My first project will be to sort out all of my books and comics. Then I'll make a schedule of books and OGN's and TPB's to read. I'll try to make myself accountible to this blog and post up my thoughts on them every week.

I am shoooting for the list to go up tonight.

Phil and I spoke regarding Kevin Mellon and his art. Phil is going to shoot one more phone call to him to see where he is at from an inking perspective, but after that, hopefully we have an artist for 13 STEPS.

Here are some concept sketches from Wes Wedman, who had to decline to be the regular guy.


















Here is a new Kong piece of goodness from Dan O'Connor. KONG Camp is Friday!
I received a page of letters from Sal last night for Faragut & Foster. It looks great. I'll post more when we get enough to show.
I am going to be contacting all of the artists on my various projects later today to find out what is up with our progress on everything. Hopefully, I'll have a bunch of pages to show off at that time.
I am still dealing with a lost voice since the New York Comic Con. Ugh.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home