Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last post until after NYCC.

Lots to do today! I am picking up the van and the tables and such for the show. I can't wait for that day when I can show up to a con and not have to do a ton of set-up. Will that day ever come? One can dream...

Checked in about badges and to make sure payment for the booth had been received...

What a week!

First the OBS television option, then a nice article about HERETIC on Newsarama, now KONG. I am having a good week for once in this biz!

I am extremely excited to hang out with Bruce (Heretic) McCorkindale and to meet Joe (KONG) Devito and to hang with a bunch of friends. Josh Ortega and Vito and Dibari and Cipriano all come to mind. Steve (Athena Voltaire) Bryant will also be there as well as the Comic Geek Speak crew and Freddie Williams! Good times!

Well, I am off. I'll post pics on Monday or Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home