Monday, February 19, 2007

Introduction

Well, since this is my first post on my new blog...I guess I better introduce myself. I am Chuck Satterlee. I write comic books and I work for a small press publisher called Markosia Enterprises, Ltd. I have a couple of creator-owned titles right now called OF BITTER SOULS and SMOKE & MIRROR. I also write THE LEXIAN CHRONICLES and HERETIC for Markosia.

I have a number of other titles coming out in the next year or so and I'll devote some time to those in future posts.

My series, OF BITTER SOULS, has just been optioned for television development by KICKSTART Productions in Hollywood. Hopefully, we'll see a OBS TV show in the future, but man...those odds are tough!

I live in Bethlehem, PA with my wife and son, two dogs and two cats.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home