Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sleep...glorious sleep

This has been a bizarre year for me. I had a heart attack in August and then in October, I was coaching Luke's (my son) flag football team and I got karate chopped in the nuts in just the right place. This reulted in me losing a testicle in emergency surgery. I had an infection after that and spent even more time in.

I am trying like hell to write but it has been hard.
On top of it all, I can not sleep well and I found out (after I almost died on the operating table) that I am suffering from severe sleep apnea. Tonight, I go into the hospital again for a sleep study so I can finally get some sleep. I am told that, after you get the apnea machine, a life can be changed. I am looking forward to it.

On the comic creation front, I am really excited. I may be going into business with Tommy Castillo in a new publishing endeavor. I am also working with my pal, Szymon Kudranski, on a new series called GUN TOTING BIBLE BANGER. Here are a few pics:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home