Monday, October 15, 2007

Well, that whole updating daily thing is a bust.

Anyway, I am back on the blog. I thought I'd update what I've been up to this summer and early fall.

I went to the COMIC GEEK SPEAK 300th Episode celebration last month. Very fun! I was able to visit with some dear friends I have made while being a member of the online community. If you're not listening to Comic Geek Speak, you really should be.

Comic Geek Speak


Here are some pics from the event:

















































































Oh, and I had a heart attack.

It was a minor one. It was a wake-up call. I am on meds now and am trying to lose weight and get healthy.

I'm not going into detail on it.

My series are coming along nicely. THIRTEEN STEPS is getting good reviews. I am excited about KONG: KING OF SKULL ISLAND and I have also been hired by PLATINUM STUDIOS to write as well.

I'll upload some art soon. (I hope :))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

I'm looking forward to Kong, though. Tommy Castillo's covers are beautiful.

October 15, 2007 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home